Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Year of Words --- Learning

Third goal for the Year or Words: follow one writing blog each month.

Learn from the best. I cannot measure the amount that I have learned about writing by reading the thoughts and comments of author's like Brandon Sanderson, Stephen King, and Holly Lisle, among others. So, in an effort to learn more about the industry, the craft, and just the lifestyle in general, I'm going to religiously follow and examine a different writing blog each month. I'll read each day's entry for the blog and then consider how/if I can apply the thoughts, tips, ideas, etc. to my own craft.

I'll probably post a preliminary list of blogs in the new year, but I'm open to suggestions. If you know of a fantastic blog that discusses topics in writing, let me know and I'll consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment