Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Year of Words --- Informing

Fifth goal for the Year of Words: post an update to this blog at least once a day.

Really, this should be the first goal. Feedback is an important part of writing. The only way to receive that feedback, is to open yourself up to other readers. In an effort to do this, I'll be posting regular status updates concerning my various writing projects. Obviously, I'll be discussing a lot more here than just my writing. But I want to make sure I mention the writing regularly. If only so that I'm giving opportunity for others to give me some feedback.

Also, this provides an opportunity for others to learn something from my meager writing experience by following along with the process. I'm bound to make a lot of mistakes. The best way to avoid mistakes is to make them yourself; the second best way is to learn from someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment