Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmastime Is Here

So, due to a number of scheduling conflicts, my family didn't get to celebrate Christmas until this morning. But there was snow and we were all able to be together, so it worked out well enough anyway.

First, and most important, a big thank you to all my family for the gifts and the continued love and support.

Second, as pertains this blog, an update on the reading list: I got Steven Pressfield's Gates of Fire and Tides of War, so those are definitely going on the reading list. I may even take them to England so I can read them.

Also notable among the gifts, are Lawrence of Arabia and Casablanca. I've never seen Casablanca, but I know it's one of those defining films of cinema, so I'm looking forward to seeing it. Lawrence of Arabia I saw only recently for the first time, and I was very impressed. so I'm happy to own it now.

So, yeah, Merry Christmas, everyone. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment